Recovery formula for colds, flu and allergy
- Fast and effective relief of cold & flu symptoms including sneezing, runny nose, fever, nasal congestion, muscular pains and headache.
- Aspirin free - less likely to cause gastric discomfort.
- Contains Vitamin B1 which promotes carbohydrate metabolism and maintains normal functioning of the cardiovascular, nervous and digestive systems.
- Available in packs of 12, 24 and 36 tablets
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Muscular pains
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Itchy throat
- Watery eyes
- Itchy eyes
Age: Adults & children over 12 years
Dosage and Administration:
- Two tablets every 4 hours
- not to exceed eight tablets in 24 hours
Remarks：Take each dose with plenty of water.
Each tablet contains:
Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) 250mg
Purpose: Relieves pain & fever
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2mg
Purpose: Relieves allergic symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes and itchy eyes
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Purpose: Relieves nasal congestion and eases breathing
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 3mg
Purpose: Promotes carbohydrate metabolism and maintains normal functioning of the cardiovascular, nervous and digestive systems
Caffeine Anhydrous 30mg
Purpose: Improves wakefulness and relieves tiredness caused by cold & flu
- This may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Inappropriate use of this medicine has the potential to cause liver toxicity or severe liver damage. Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not take with any other drug containing paracetamol unless advised by a healthcare professional. COLTALIN TABLET is safe and reliable if the stated "Dosage & Administration" is followed.
- Consult your doctor before use if :
- you are under the care of a doctor
- you are receiving prescribed medications
- you are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- you have kidney or liver disease
- Avoid alcoholic drink.
- Do not take this product if you are hypersensitive to any ingredient of this product.
- If the symptoms persist, or get worse, seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep this drug out of reach of children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place in the original foil pack
- Do not use if the foil pack is broken